Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Stamp of the Month - Chairs to You

We are hopping again!

You should be coming from Tamytha's Blog, if not, keep hopping and you'll make a complete circle.

This month the stamp set is a fun furniture set called Chairs to You - D1456 - you can get it free on my web page with a qualifying order or you can purchase it.

I love these types of stamps!  You can stamp onto different pattern papers to make the patterns part of the furniture or you can do like I did and use our great markers and color them in!

So, I did a little play on words with the "One of a kind firend"
Using plain chairs and one fancy chair.
I colored in all the chairs and then layered a second layer of the petal pieces so that they stand out.
Here is the inside. 
I added the flower above the "!" and colored the chair with a water brush.
I cut it out and added it to the card for a pop of color.
Close up of the flower chair.
Here's all the markers I used.
I also used Lovely Lace C1297 for the corner lace on the front of the card.
If you click on the photos they should get bigger.

Now hop over to Georgia's Blog for some more great ideas for these stamps!

5 comments:

  1. Terrific card and I just love the colors! Purple is always a favorite!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY love the colors--so elegant!! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails