Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celebrate Easter

 Here is a banner I did for church a few weeks ago.  I've been busy but I've remembered to take pictures.  Just haven't had time to post! The hubby is hiding behind the banner - we haven't done our hair, just finished the banner.
 Here is the before picture - clean yellow banner I warned church it was gonna be neon!
 Here is what the Easter Lilies look like cut out of paper.  I like to do a test run on things I haven't tried before.  I layered the flowers in white onto the green. I was scared the white wouldn't cover or I wouldn't be able to line up the leaves but it worked out pretty good.
 Here is the base for the flowers all done in green. 
The flowers will have an outline of green around them.

A close up of the flowers!  I think they turned out really good! 
Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails