Monday, February 28, 2011

March Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Hippity Hop and Easter's on it's way!

You should be coming from Laurie Newton's Blog,
if not just keep hopping and you'll make a complete circle!
This month the stamp set is all about Bunnies! Just in time to get your Easter cards out early! 
The stamp set it called Sensational Season (D1454)
 I was running out of time to post all these pictures so I opted not to crop. 
You can click on the photos to enlarge.  Hope none are blurry!
The Left . . . .
. . . and the right page.
 The letters for Easter I sponged with Blush Ink (these are color ready peal and stick letters!)
I then used some of our older rub-ons and decorated down the center of each letter.

 I put a heart on the letters that spell EGG - it's located in the center of the letter -
hard to see - it's our cream rub-ons.
Here is Mommy Bunny and 2 baby bunnies with carrots. 
I used orange and sunflower yellow to color the carrots giving it a 2 tone color. 
I used two colors on the carrot leaves too - can you see it?
 The sign is raised with foam squares to make it stand out of the garden of lettuce.
 Here is a side view of the sign - see the foam.
 I see him as that naughty bunny caught in Mr. MacGreggor's Garden - isn't that a real story?  Can't remember the story's name - Peter Cottontail? Peter Rabbit? I used Bamboo Marker to color his body and went over the stamp's shading lines a few extra times to make it darker.
 The word Hunt has X's and O'x on the the letters with rub-ons.
I just need some journaling on the right page and I'm done!
Here is the letters prior to sponging.  I put them on wax paper so they come off and I don't accidentally sponge the other letters on the sheet.  I picked that up somewhere. . . .

Now off you go to Michelle Loncar's Blog!
Thanks for looking and leave messages as you go!  Don't forget you can purchase or earn this stamp set for free - just go to Mary Eisen's CTMH website to shop!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! and tks for the tip on coloring the alphas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout. Lots of cutting and details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice idea to use the different images on a layout. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout! I love this paper and the bunnies are so perfect for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute layout! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails