Thursday, February 24, 2011

Coloring with Markers

I thought I had posted these a LONG time ago.  In fact these have been around so long that I've used a lot of them and it took me awhile to find any.  I wanted to show how I've colored with our markers.
 Here is a group of for ladies - actually it's just 2 stamps done with different colors.
 I colored the prego lady above in green and used a white pigment marker to highlight the edge of her dress.  I used a light grey to do the shadow on the ground.
 This little lady has our Sparkles for earrings! Adds some depth and sparkle.
 With this lady I stamped the image on B&T paper and cut out her dress and then stamped the image white cardstock, colored her and glued the dress onto the cardstock.
 I love purple!
My favorite stamp from this set is this lady!  She's SHOPPING!  I have a black belt in Shopping! I highlighted her shirt, the purse, the yellow bag too with a pigment white ink marker. (There is men on this stamp set too, but I think I've used all of them on cards!) This stamp set is called Family Ties - Adults, there is also Family Ties - Kids and Family Ties - Pets!
Enjoy coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails