Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

We celebrated my Dad's birthday yesterday when we could get the whole family together and just before trick or treat.  Here is the card I made for him:
 The car is old and on wood (I know bad word) but my Dad is into cars. His initials are on the license plate. I used large Sparkles to give the headlights a 3D effect.  I used Liquid Glass to make the windshield shiny. My Dad even has a convertible that he takes my daughter out in during the summer - she loves it and passes out in the back seat from all the fresh air! I think I have a picture of that!
 Here is what it looks like before the car is added with foam squares.  The tree is from Grown With Love stamp set.  I love all the different style leaves you can do with this set.  I choose fall colors to go with the times.
 Again, I'm Bad - these are our OLD stamps but I knew I could find a Grandpa stamp in the set super fast!  These were a set of ours that were on foam - I wish they would do this set again in clear!
The front of the envelope.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails