Saturday, April 3, 2010

Organizer / Basket - you decide

At our Unit Meeting we made these adorable baskets. I thought it would be great for an organizer for pens and tools, but it’s too darn cute to load up with things like that! The idea was for an Easter basket, but I’d have to add handles and I didn’t want to.
I finished it at home, we ran out of time at the meeting, so I wasn’t sure how the ribbon on the ring was suppose to look and I don’t think mine is working for me. I’m going to have to rethink the ribbon. So I’m back to my organizer theory for its use.
It takes 3 sheets of cardstock and 2 B&T paper to create it so it’s very sturdy and heavy! The metal ring in the middle came from a hardware store and does a great job of holding it all together.

The paper kit is Good Times Level 2. I'm looking to do this as a project in the future too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails