Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CTMH Product Blog Hop - April 2010

You should have come from Danielle's Blog - if you didn't you can keep hopping and you will do a complete circle.




This month we did Paper Kits. I did You Rock Level 2 Paper Kit. I cut up the whole kit to create these layouts. The majority of the kit was used up and I still have a few good size pieces to use as mats for my photos.



This first layout I did I incorporated a 9 x 9 layout protector into the layout as a moving element. You lift up the flap to show off more photos underneath! This a great way to add a few more photos without having to add a whole page or 2. You attach it to the page prior to slipping the base into the 12 x 12 sheet protector.


This layout above I love because the design goes thru both pages.

It really ties the two pages together.


When I was doing the layout above, I didn't want so many colors from the striped paper so I flipped the pieces over and used the backside - there is a solid color on the back with the same pattern as on the front! No paper goes unused!


This is the same layout on both sides but one page is turned 180 degrees. One large photo will go on one side and 4 little photos will fill the other white box!


Hope you liked my layouts. If you would like the directions for these - you need to purchase the Cherish and the Reflections Books - All of cutting guides are in these books!


Hop on over to Melissa's blog for more great ideas with paper kits!


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Love your layouts! Isn't it amazing what you can do with just scraps? The jewel colors of the second layout don't even look a thing like You Rock to me. Talk about versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts, The interactive pages are a new favorite of mine but wow a 9X9 that is really awesome!!! I have only seen the 4X6 using our flip flaps so that is really neat
    Great Job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!! Esp. the 9 x 9 PP!! That is very clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails