Friday, January 2, 2009

Snail Mail

Ok, so here is my snail mail card!

I used Topiary & Sweet Leaf inks. The stamp set is FUN TIMES B1309. It has snails, frogs and turtles and the cute little leaf that I used to create the border. I stamped Sweet Leaf leaves (hee hee) on the edge of the card and then a second row above it in Topiary ink. I cut out the tips of the Sweet leaf row so that the Chocolate cardstock I put inside the card showed thru. (Now in no way did I come up with card idea by myself).


I took the snail and stamped it in both Topiary & Sweet Leaf inks and then cut out the body of the Topiary snail and gluded it over the other. I used Chocolate cardstock & Topiary cardstock for the squares. The yellow stripe paper is from Let's Get Together Paper Kit. Love the stripes and the colors.


The words Snail Mail is done with the CLASSROOM Alphabet set (D1303) - remind you of 1st Grade? You have to check out this stamp set - so cute, can't wait for my daughter to start writing her letters and numbers! It has the lines for writing words - you'll understand when you see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails