Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Brayer Work

So, I found this site where this lady does some fabulous things with a brayer and I'm decided to stay up to 1:30am the last 2 nights and see if I can do it and here is the results. Monday night my results were not so good. The brayer left lines and colors were very dull.

Tuesday night I improved! I got the colors to blend and got rid of the lines, but I think my color selections were a little off. I think if I can get the right color combos this should get better looking. The thing you have to remember is the inks break down a little and change when brayering. Let me know what you think! This has 5 different colors brayered, white and clear embossing, black marker and white marker outlines and stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails