Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm bad. I broke down and bought Nestibilities. I told myself I have the Cricut and the Cuttlebug, I don't need those dies, but I got one set and I'm hooked! I found a company on Amazon is selling them for around $13 a set ($25.95 at the local Hobby store) and if you spend enough (you don't need to hear the details) shipping is free! I wasn't sure about the Heart set with scalloped edges til I brought it home and played with it. I cut out 3 hearts from Colonial White cardstock. Using my finger, I took baby pink chalk and rubbed it on the edges of the paper so that the embossing shows up. When you layer them on top of each other it's looks 3D (don't know if the photos do it justice.) Now to come up with a Valentine card for it. The paper it's sitting on for the photo is from That's Amore paper kit that just came out this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails