Sunday, March 31, 2013

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - My Sunshine


We are hopping around for the Stamp of the Month again - even on Easter!

If you are coming from Laurie's Blog, you are on the right track! 
If not, keep jumping and you will do a complete circle.

Here is the stamp set this month:

Remember, that all the items outlined in red are on our Cricut Cartridge - Artiste.
So I cut a few of them out . . .


I layered the balloons after stamping them in different colors.  I used foam tape to make them pop!
I sponged the baskets to add color to them. I used Sky Ink for the clouds and sponged the edges. The hard part was lining up the stamps with the balloon pieces.


Of course, I've been in the kitchen creating too . . .



(He now has a dark purple jelly bean nose)
Thanks for looking, now hop over to Krista's Blog to see what she has created!

Happy Easter!

8 comments:

  1. I love the balloon stamped in pink and purple. And those cakes - wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The technique for your balloons is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Your baked good are AMAZING:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Really like the layering and the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for showing your cakes along with your card! Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute card....thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails