Thursday, July 12, 2012

How I spent my summer vacation?

SUMMER

It's going by too fast.  I've not had time to post hardly anything the last few months. 

Things keeping me busy:
I've been working on losing weight - I'm a happy 15 lbs lighter! I have an app for it!
Jeanie in swimming and tumbling classes and attended 4 birthday parties
Sleeping in the Camper, babysitting neighbor kids for a weekend
Golf League on Friday nites - just for fun!
(I can't even think!) So much more!

Here is a name in vinyl I did for a friend's sister: 


The photo was taken with a cell phone and so it may be a little harder to see.  It is 36 x 12 inches big (looks small in the photo!)

I will post more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails