Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Baroque Borders

If you came from Sheila's Blog, you are going in the right direction, if not, start here and keep hopping and you'll do a complete circle.

 Here is what this month's stamp set looks like:


They are fun and huge!  I wanted to do something with heat embossing so here is my card:

 I'm still looking at this card and thinking "hmmm.....it needs something...." I used gold embossing powder for the gold and Twilight paper and ink for the rest.  I used 3 stamps from this set to create this card.
Close Up.
Maybe words under the little black box like "happy birthday" in a tiny font....  Or I'll pop the center flourish off and do something else - who knows!  I enjoyed embossing my whole office - the central air conditioning would turn on just as I was pouring the powder and I felt like Tinkerbell with pixie dust.

Thanks for looking and now hop over to Allisa's blog to see some other great ideas for this stamp set.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails