Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Cards




Ok, as promised, as I am laid up for a day, I decided to do some updating of my blog and get caught up. By the way, back surgery went very well, unless the pain pills haven’t worn off yet and I don’t know it! Hee Hee.

First, my Christmas cards that I sent out. I used our new Perfect Day B&T paper for the swirls and the matching Juniper card stock. I used Chocolate card stock and ink for stamping the inside. The Christmas tree is done with Juniper ink. Sparkles add bling to the tree (not sure if you can see that) and I used a foam square to add height to the star. I sponged the edges of the present and the sides of the card. I’m thinking of starting my next year’s Christmas cards now so that I don’t have to cram it in during the holiday!

Supplies used: Sparkles, Chocolate ribbon, sponge, CTMH Precut Cards and envelopes, Evergreen Stamp set
Paper: Chocolate cardstock, Daisy White Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Sunny Yellow Cardstock
Ink: Juniper & chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails