Sunday, August 31, 2014

September Stamp of the Month - Family is Forever

Here we are hopping thru the Blog hop again!  If you've come from Haley's blog, you are on the right path, otherwise, you can start here and you will do a complete circle.

September's stamp set is Family is Forever:

 I created this card from the stamp set:
I used the tree for the base of my tree. 
I used Pathfinding Paper Pack and a 1 inch circle punch. (I hit an acorn perfectly!)
The Family is Forever Stamp I blocked out each section when I stamped.
You can't tell but the edges for the circle are up on the bottoms.
 Here is the inside of the card and the other half of the stamp.
Thanks for looking ~ please leave a comment.
Now hop over to Michelle's Blog for more great ideas with this stamp set!

9 comments:

  1. Love it. Very creative se of circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so cute - such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to get a whole new look with the tree stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to give the tree stamp a different look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute how you used circles for the tree's crown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tree with all the circles of patterned paper...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those punched circles make great foliage. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails