Thursday, July 31, 2014

August Stamp of the Month - What a Hoot!

This is the stamp of the month for August:



This is the silly card I made:


You can see from the top shot below that I used foam tape to make the eyes, wings and flowers stick out.  The flowers and wings have foam tape only on the top so they are raising off the page.

I USED OUR NEW MARKERS TO COLOR THE OWL!
(you can see them tomorrow with the new catty online)

I used the fat side to do his body and the small end to do the wings.
Also the flowers are with the markers too.  I used just our regular inks to stamp the image.
I just didn't color over the stamped image a lot.

I random stamped the pumpkin on the bamboo paper.
Thanks for looking! Please leave a comment.

10 comments:

  1. Different color choices - very 'fall' like! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card composition. It really showcases your central image, the owl. Very fall feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background that you created using the pumpkin. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! I like the pattern you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the layers in this very cute fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw that background I was thinking "What new patterned B&T am I forgetting about?". Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card Mary! Love the background random stamping with the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card! Love the pumpkin random stamping background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card layers are great and I especially like the stamped background. Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you used the pumpkins to random stamp and make your own background paper. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails