Monday, September 30, 2013

October Stamp of the Month - Scandinavian Wishes S1310

Hello, and welcome back again for the stamp of the month blog hop!  If you are coming from Shelia's blog, you are hopping around perfectly, if you are starting here, keep going, you will make a complete circle. 

This month is a fun stamp set called Scandinavian Wishes - great for Christmas, even though I don't wanna be thinking of Christmas just yet, I did do a Christmas card!

Here is the stamp set:
 Here is the card I created:
I stamped the image with Whisper Ink on a 6 x 6 card stock. 
I then did the image a few times in Cotton Candy,Chocolate and Pear.
The pink paper is from Dream Pop and has embossed lines.

 The base of the design was done in Cotton Candy and the other colors were cut out and glued on.
The deer were raised with foam tape as well as the house shape.

Thanks for looking, now hop over to Dawn's Blog for more great designs done with this stamp set.



Shop for these and many more items on my website: Mary Eisen @ CTMH

Feel free to leave a comment!
Sincerely,
Mary Eisen

12 comments:

  1. Love your unique colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like how you made the layers on this card, great colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice way to highlight the image. And I like the non-traditional colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness that's a lot of work...looks GREAT though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mary, I LOVE it! What a clever idea to use it as a background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love your use of the random-stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails