Thursday, January 31, 2013

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - February Home Sweet Home



If you are coming from Krista's Blog, you are on the right track! If you are starting here, keep clicking and you will do a complete circle.  This is a great way to see a ton of creative ideas for the stamp of the month!

Here is February's Stamp set:

This stamp set means more to me than I think to some people.  
The stamp I used is the the top left.  

I sell real estate and in the last couple of years I've had to watch families give up and walk away from their American Dream - their home and home ownership.  I've also had to come to the belief that as long as I'm with my family and we are healthy, then I have all I really need and it doesn't matter where we live.

I made this for my hubby for Valentines Day. 
I know he'll understand the hidden deeper meaning. 

Hey! Let's do a little Game!  What stamp set is the heart from - It's an oldie but a goodie!

Now hop on over to Wanda's Blog to see what she created with this stamp set!

Shop for these and many more items on my website: Mary Eisen @ CTMH

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment!
Sincerely,
Mary Eisen

5 comments:

  1. Love what you had to say about what the real meaning of HOME is. This would make a great card to give to your clients, welcoming them to their new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combination of blues Mary. Was that little heart from a princess stamp set with a castle and little frog on it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary- sweet card- I lovehow your stamped your background. Sort of a sad message, but makes me more grateful to remember I have a home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails