Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Harley Davidson Birthday Card

We have friends that are big into Harley Davidson and so for her birthday I made this card:

DSC01865

We were invited to the Moose Lodge for the party. 

The first “T” in Betty and the “L” in Gebler are the original letters from when it said MOTOR CYCLES.

I also did a wall name for them too.

DSC01866

The whole care is done with outdoor vinyl and my Cricut.

There is Red, Black, White and Orange vinyl.

DSC01867

There is Diamond Plate Vinyl for the strips in the inside.

DSC01868

1 comment:

  1. Did you make the HD logo with the Circut? If so would you share the logo? I bought an old orange restaurant table & chairs for Hubbys man cave and I would like to put an HD logo in the center using my Cricut.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails