Saturday, March 31, 2012

April Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - "You Are . . . "

We are hopping again thru the Stamp of the Month!  
This month it's  YOU ARE . . . Stamp Set!
If you are coming from Kami's blog, you are in the right place, if you are starting here, just keep hopping and you will make a complete circle.  Comments are VERY Welcome - please leave them everywhere you hop.

Here is the stamp set:


You can get this stamp set for $17.95 or for $5 with a qualifying order at my CTMH Site 
(my site got a face lift!)

 I did a two page layout and made some cool splashes for the words using MTC:
 I wanted to make a card and have the diamond patterned stamp as a background on the card 
but the words reminded me of our new paper kit Super Hero! So Super Hero won!
 I put foam tape under the splashes so that when I put pictures on, the pictures will fit under.

 Here's my computer screen when I made the splashes. 
I stretched them so that the centers were long enough to fit the stamped words

 
I sponged the edges of the splashes so they weren't too clean looking.


Thanks for looking - now off to Jen's Blog for some more great ideas for this stamp set!

10 comments:

  1. That's a good tip with the foma tape. I usually just stick them to my knew a few times then peel them off to re-adhere later for pics. Any excuse for my 3-D foam!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat how you made those shapes! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea! Guess I'll be using my MTC soon with this stamp/paper combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this with the Superhero paper and how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great layout, love this superhero paper the more I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this with the superhero paper - great layout! My boys would love this page :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superhero kit is perfect with this stamp set. Great idea. Love the clean look and FUN details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are definitely perfect for Superhero. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melanie here! I absolutely loved this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog :) MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should show the leaves that you made for me. I made need more soon, then you can photograph them.

    SideCapers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails