Monday, September 26, 2011

Art Philosophy - My First Project

 This is the first project I created from the new Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge!  A friend asked me to put together a class for a wall hanging and this is what I came up with.
 The base is chipboard covered by our Christmas Paper called Wonderland.
 I used Daisy White Pigment Ink to stamp snowflakes onto the Chocolate cardstock. 
I love how it shows up so well on dark papers.
 Inside the circles cut out of the letters I have dots of Glitz Stardust Glitter Glue
The snowflakes also has Glitter Glue on them. 
I sponged the edges of all the panels with either Chocolate ink or Crystal Blue ink.
 The snowflakes are cut using the Art Philosophy, but we also have matching stamps.  See the "W" above, I layered two stamps - in white and crystal blue - and they are the same size as what I cut out.

 LOVE THE STOCKING!!
Here are the snowflakes in Crystal Blue ink! 
Thanks for looking and if you would like any of these supplies go to my website to purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails