Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank You Cards

My sister-in-law is part of a Garden Society and when they get donations she likes to send them a thank you card that has a flower/garden theme. So I knew that I would see her this weekend so I made 4 cards for her (I thought of it on Saturday night, otherwise I would have made more.)

First card is flowers from the June Word Puzzle Stamp set. I stamped the stems in Citrus Leaf ink and the flowers are Hollyhock ink. I took a Baby Pink marker and colored in the flowers. I matted the flowers onto Hollyhock cardstock and used Hollyhock Ribbon. The thanks came from a new set that is coming out in the May catalog! It's from a Stamp Of The Month Set called Tender Tags.

This little birdie set is great. I used Twilight ink for the bird, Citrus Leaf for the wing and a foam square to attach the wing. I used our Love Story Rub-Ons for the branch. The thank you is from Kanji Phrases stamp set. Vineyard Berry cardstock and ink and the Creative Basics Paper Pack for the B&T and ribbon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails