You should be coming from Beth's blog - but if you are starting here, just keep clicking thru and you will do a complete circle.
without the smiley face in Orange ink and rocked it in the Holiday Red ink
to give it 2 colors. I turned the stamp a little and off set the lines.
There's a hidden "joke". Hope no-one gets mad at me!
I used foam squares to make the clouds stand out.
then onto the Splendor B&T Paper (it's brown flecks on it)
The cloud paper is also from the Splendor Level 2 Kit.
I used cardstock for the balloons and cut them out.
Everything is glued to the front except for the cloud paper,
that's glued onto the back of the card.
Ok, head over to Angela Tutton's blog and keep checking this great card set.
Thanks for looking please leave comments!
your card is DARLING! And I see your little joke- hee hee!
ReplyDeleteSuch a clever idea with the clear cards!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - and clever!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. . I used the clear cards too. . they are amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteWow! What a surprise to find that little guy inside! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteOh, you are bad. ;)
ReplyDeleteVERY cute card.
cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable...great clear card! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCute card - love the way you hid the little guy!
ReplyDelete