Sunday, July 31, 2011

August Stamp Of The Month - Wicked Blog Hop!

Can you Believe it's August???
This month's Stamp of the Month Blog Hop is Wicked! I love the stamp set!  The lady witch is neat and all the other stamps as well!  You should be coming from Sheila's Blog, if not, you can keep hopping and you will do a complete circle.
My cards are very simple because my stamps came late due to Convention - but that's totally worth it!

 
here She is!  I added some Citrus Leaf lines to fill in and as some color.

A nice fuzzy close up!

The left inside - that is a broom stamp that I added a few lines with our markers!
I added the boxes to add text later to and the little kitty - the cat's eye are green like my kitty!
The next card I used the octagon pattern to create the green edge on the bottom.
I then stamped the lines over it the pattern.
Gypsy paper, Choco ink for the colors. 
The hat I cut out because the stamp has swirls all around it.

Thanks for looking! Now leave a comment and hop over to Elizabeth's Blog for some additional great ideas for this stamp set and if you are looking to get it free or for $5, go to my webpage.

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I especially like the citrus lime accents on the witch. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! I like how you added the citrus lime to the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever idea how you added the Citrus Leaf to the witch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of that first card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WICKED-ly cute! I love the addition of the Citrus Leaf accents on that first witch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, I just love the citrus coloring with your witch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails